A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Rabinowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Rabinowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Rabinowitz, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinowitz graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Rabinowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Rabinowitz MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Rabinowitz practice?
- Dr. Lisa Rabinowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Rabinowitz practices Emergency Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Emergency Physicians.