A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Rankin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Rankin, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rankin
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rankin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Rankin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rankin graduated from University of Miami . She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Melaine Rankin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Rankin practice?
- Dr. Lisa Rankin has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Rankin practices Family Medicine near STUART, FL.
See STUART Family Physicians.