Overall Review

July 11th, 2016
She is an amazing person and Doctor!
She is a breath of fresh air! I am so happy to have found her! She is a great listener, and actually takes time to understand what I need as a patient. So many other doctors have rushed me in and out... barely listened to me and sent me away with prescriptions... Dr. Rankin was different.. very caring, professional, and knowledgeable of new findings. She is willing to take the time to look at my entire situation, rather than quickly treating illnesses separately! I would recommend her in a heart beat!!!

April 30th, 2015
Could'nt be bothered
I recognized Dr. Rankin at a conference and asked if she would please sign her book that I had JUST purchased. She informed me that I missed the book signing and refused and then walked away:0( I was considering attending one of her future seminars after picking up "Mind over Medicine" in the bookstore but after that cold and rude encounter of disregard, I returned it. She should have been more gracious. First Impression is everything.

December 11th, 2014
The automated phone system is horrible at best...you never get to see the real doctor...building is very old and not inviting at all...the only time the are quick is when you have to pay!!!

November 25th, 2014
New patient new treatment
As new patient with new insuance and new to the area i was looking for a doctor or practice that did not just "hand you a script for an antibiotic" the nurse practitioner took the time to explain why i did not need an antibiotic and handed me information on what to take OTC advismed me to take probiotics and let my viral infection run its course. Thanks dr rankin and staff

October 28th, 2014
Wonderfull
Dr. Rankin is a wonderful Dr. and her staff is very caring. Highly recommend her as anyone's PCM.

October 24th, 2014
I was extremely disappointed. Dr. Rankin did not seem at all concerned about my health. Very quick, not thorough at all! Just wanted to get you in and out a collect your insurance money. Left there feeling like I completely wasted my time and my insurers money! Would not recommend to friends or family.

July 11th, 2014
Wonderful
Always a wonderful experience at dr rankins office

April 17th, 2014
Wonderfull
I'm so grateful I found Dr.Rankins. Office her staff is so caring. Thorough and very down-to-earth office environment is very nice and relaxing and very kid friendly recently took my three kids to the ER for high fevers I am very hesitant and giving medications I believe the natural followed up with Dr.Rankins and gave me some advice on how to treat with oils I have to say is I love Dr.Rankins and her natural views and integrating is highly recommend this doctor for any mother parent grandparent out there has kids and don't want to have medication just prescribed. Her staff is amazing

April 8th, 2014
I have been going to DR. Rankin since 2004, I consider myself lucky to have found her, when I started seeing her she was in the chiropractor office on Saturday, I loved her immediately, such a caring DR. Who has seen me go through it and back. She has been there through the death of my son (were her whole staff came to his funeral). I have always struggled with my weight and DR. Rankin and her staff I been so supporting in my weight loss journey, I can truly say I have am very blessed to have such an awesome DR and staff.

December 18th, 2013
Great
Great every time I go in, they have everything from chiro to massage therapist under one roof. Great Dr. wonderful staff.

November 20th, 2013
I made an appointment as a new patient, and had a well visit. They were prompt and courteous and Dr. Rankin has a great bedside manner. Later that month, I was severely bitten by a dog on the calf. Dr. Rankin was available even on the weekends through email if I had any problems. Everyone was great! I really enjoy going to this office. Dr. Rankin and her staff are top notch

November 20th, 2013
Great doctor
Dr.Rankin is a great doctor, she actually listened to me and helped me when other doctors were not able to. I was a little worried about the staff after reading some of the review but I was happily surprised. She has a friendly and caring staff.