Lisa M Rankin, MD
Video profile
499 NW Prima Blvd Ste 105
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34983
772-344-1409
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Oct 24th, 2014

I was extremely disappointed. Dr. Rankin did not seem at all concerned about my health. Very quick, not thorough at all! Just wanted to get you in and out a collect your insurance money. Left there feeling like I completely wasted my time and my insurers money! Would not recommend to friends or family.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
by Amy on Jul 11th, 2014

Always a wonderful experience at dr rankins office

|  Wonderfull  |  show details
by Holistic parent on Apr 17th, 2014

I'm so grateful I found Dr.Rankins. Office her staff is so caring. Thorough and very down-to-earth office environment is very nice and relaxing and very kid friendly recently took my three kids to the ER for high fevers I am very hesitant and giving medications I believe the natural followed up with Dr.Rankins and gave me some advice on how to treat with oils I have to say is I love Dr.Rankins and her natural views and integrating is highly recommend this doctor for any mother parent grandparent out there has kids and don't want to have medication just prescribed. Her staff is amazing

Doctor's Response

Thanks for the great review Holistic parent! hope to see you soon in the office!

by Joan Bowes on Apr 8th, 2014

I have been going to DR. Rankin since 2004, I consider myself lucky to have found her, when I started seeing her she was in the chiropractor office on Saturday, I loved her immediately, such a caring DR. Who has seen me go through it and back. She has been there through the death of my son (were her whole staff came to his funeral). I have always struggled with my weight and DR. Rankin and her staff I been so supporting in my weight loss journey, I can truly say I have am very blessed to have such an awesome DR and staff.

|  Great  |  show details
by John G on Dec 18th, 2013

Great every time I go in, they have everything from chiro to massage therapist under one roof. Great Dr. wonderful staff.

by Kim on Nov 20th, 2013

I made an appointment as a new patient, and had a well visit. They were prompt and courteous and Dr. Rankin has a great bedside manner. Later that month, I was severely bitten by a dog on the calf. Dr. Rankin was available even on the weekends through email if I had any problems. Everyone was great! I really enjoy going to this office. Dr. Rankin and her staff are top notch

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2013

Dr.Rankin is a great doctor, she actually listened to me and helped me when other doctors were not able to. I was a little worried about the staff after reading some of the review but I was happily surprised. She has a friendly and caring staff.

by Happy parent on Aug 17th, 2013

I could not be more please! She got my kids in for school physicals when no one could see me untill second week of sept. Very neat and careing. Seen her assistant he is great took care of my kids. Took tome to explain whatwvas going on at their physical, walked out with shot rec and physical forms for schol

|  Best doctor !!  |  show details
by Happy on Aug 17th, 2013

I can honestly say I have the BEST DOCTOR... I`ve been seeing her almost a year often once a month when needed. She`s been nothing but awesome. I don`t need to explain why, the email is great very convenient. Faster then phone calls.

|  Worst Doctor On The Treasure Coast!  |  show details
by Shelly N. on Jun 25th, 2013

Dr. Rankin is next to impossible to reach, never returns calls. Her front staff is rude and disrespectful. Nobody ever smiled!!! I have waited for 6 months to get my records and still am waiting. I do not recommend this doctor.

Doctor's Response

Shelly N, Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that we could not meet your expectations and wish you the best of luck finding a new health care provider.

|  Excellent!  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2013

Dr. Rankin took her time with me. She's the first doctor that I feel actually listened to what I had to say. The staff was very nice and I didn't mind waiting. They have coffee and snacks and a TV to watch so the wait did not seem long. I would highly recommend this office!

Doctor's Response

Guest, We greatly appreciate your feedback and are constantly striving to provide quality care to our patients. Please keep any comments and suggestions coming our way!

by Cleveland on Feb 27th, 2013

So disappointed with this Doctor and her staff, the only professional one is Beverly. Never return calls, poorly handled insurance issues, I would not recommend to anyone.

by Rita Cleveland on Feb 4th, 2013

I'm sure going to look for another family doctor, trying to get any assistance with a call back, proper insurance filing or just seeing Dr. Rankin is next to none. Very disappointed with staff not following up with insurance, not filling, not returning messages in a timely manor is ridiculous.

Doctor's Response

Cleaveland, Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that we could not meet your expectations and wish you the best of luck finding a new health care provider.

Oct 22nd, 2012

I was very happy with my visit to this office. The staff was very friendly and caring and the male PA was very kind and helpful. I would recommend this office.

Doctor's Response

Anonymous, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback; we really appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything that you need. Be well.

|  Dr. Rankin is great, staff is horrible  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2012

I really like Dr. Rankin, she is a very caring person and she knows what se is doing but her staff is horrible. It takes you forever to get an app, they always want to schedule you with the nurse practioner instead of the Doctor, and the nurse pactioner is terrible, she won't even get close to you, she acts like she is afraid to get near you. They never answer the phone or call back. The staff leaves much to be desired. She should get new help in her office.

|  Find a different doctor  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

I've gone to this office for about 8 years and I've never been truly impressed. More often than not, I've left utterly disappointed. They lose records, never answer their phones, have inexperienced staff, and seemingly float along without doing any research on their vaccines and/or diagnosis. I've met Lisa twice; otherwise she couldn't be bothered, and sat me with one or two RNs who refused to listen to my symptoms and stated a few lifestyle choices would fix me right up. You're a wallet here, nothing more.

|  The worst experience ever!!! Staff is not nice and no one answers phones.  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2012

Staff is the worse I've ever experienced and some don't have certification or license to do what they do and dr rankin let's them work there you will always see a nurse practitioner not the dr she is too busy!!!!

|  Always scheduling you with nurse practioner and never answer phone.  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

I cant get in to see Dr. Rankin, they put you with nurse practioner. And charge the same as if you were seen by doctor. I like Dr. Rankin is a great doctor but they cant run doctors office this way, people want to be seen by a real doctor. Also cant get thru on the phone during the day. Press this button and never answer their phones. Im sure other patients feel the same way, i have to look for a new doctor. Its hard to find doctor or office who really cares about people its all about insurance money.

|  Should have her license taken away  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2012

Worse doctor in St Lucie County

|  Office Staffunfrienlyun  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2012

Dr Rankin is a good Doctor and seems to care about her patients. Her office staff is not very professional or caring. It is very hard to get through to anyone in the office most days all calls go to a voicemail. I have never had a good experience with the staff they seem as though they do not want to be there. Not a happy office.

|  Doctor should have chosen a different profession if she wants to have an online business  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2012

I would definitely NOT recommend this doctor. It is almost impossible to get an appointment with her - they always want to schedule you with the nurse practitioner or a "webvisit", which of course costs the same as seeing the doctor. I had a bad UTI and they insisted I had to come in before they would prescribe anything - I called my gynecologist and she called a prescription into the pharmacy right away. Her staff is incompetent and if you have a billing problem (which I assure you you will) you never get to talk to a real person. Their voice message says they will call back within 24 hours - it's been 3 days and I have not heard from anyone after leaving 3 messages.

Feb 16th, 2012

staff is unreliabe, not polite, they do not reture calls. I have been with them for 2 years and I have yet been able to meet dr. rankin they always schedule me with PA and she imposes her religious beliefs she is very unprofessional.

|  Great Doctor, LOVE the NEW Staff  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2012

Dr. Rankin is an amazing doctor! Her new staff is wonderful. They are caring and attentive. I highly recommend Dr. Rankin.

|  Greatest Dr and office  |  show details
by Joy on Aug 5th, 2010

I have always had a great experience with Dr Rankin and her office.

Doctor's Response

Joy, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback; we really appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything that you need. Be well.

|  The staff is dismal, especially her physician assistant Patricia  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2010

Dr. Rankin may be an excellent physician, unfortunately her staff, leaves much to be desired. I had an appointment with her PA Patricia for severe back pain that was causing numbness in one foot and a tingling sensation down the same leg. She NEVER touched me during the visit, and spent the entire time entering information into her laptop. As they say, the buck stops here, Dr. Rankin is ultimately responsible for the behavior of her staff.

|  Great doctor horrible staff  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2010

Dr. Rankin is a fantastic doctor, but I've had so many problems with her staff, i.e. not faxing all prescription refills and then I have to call and leave messages and email and leave messages and finally a few days later get results. I've had to do without my regular prescriptions because I'd do a webvisit three days before I ran out and then finally after a few days I will get the refill. They've over charged me for visits, given me refunds and then telling me I didn't pay enough and have to pay more, then get refunded. It is insane. I think Dr. Rankin would be the only doctor anyone would ever want to see but for someone with a heart condition that has orders from the cardiologist to avoid stress, dealing with Dr. Rankin's staff is causing more. I hope she reads this.

|  Great Patient Time  |  show details
by AR on Nov 18th, 2009

I really enjoyed my visit w/Dr. Rankin. I have rarely experienced the amount of time and attention that she provided! She did not seem rushed or antsy to get to the next patient. She listened to all the concerns I had.

|  Always Dependable  |  show details
by Cathi Skelly on Aug 24th, 2009

Whenever someone in my family is in need of attention, Dr. Rankin always comes through for us. My husband is not that comfortable with seeing doctors; Dr. Rankin has him actually listening to what she suggests.