A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Reed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Reed has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Lynn Reed DO is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Reed practice?
- Dr. Lisa Reed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Reed practices Pediatrics near Temecula, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Poway, CA and Murrieta, CA.
See Temecula Pediatricians.