A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Reichard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Reichard is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reichard
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reichard Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Reichard, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reichard graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Yvonne Reichard MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Y. Reichard practice?
- Dr. Lisa Reichard has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Reichard practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.