Thank God for Dr. Lisa Reid show details Thank God for Dr. Lisa Reid
by Mr. and Mrs. C. - Dr. Reid...you know who we are....my husband does the cooking! on Jul 1st, 2015

I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer, and needless to say, it was one of the most scariest times of my life. I could not have asked for a better doctor than Dr. Lisa Reid. Her expertise, kindness, understanding, patience, and bedside manner were outstanding and most welcomed. To me and my husband, Dr. Reid is a Godsend, and I thank her from the bottom of my heart for all she has done for me and for her comforting ways. God Bless You, Dr. Reid.....and thank you!

My Angel show details My Angel
Oct 2nd, 2012

Dr Reid is a rare find.She is an angel here on earth.She saved my life,and helped me face my cancer diagnosis and fight.She is a tremendously skilled surgeon,and was trained at the top ent hospital in the US.She is not only the best thyroid surgeon in this area ,but the most compassionate physician I have ever come across.You can not believe what an aewsome doctor she is.I had two surgeries with Dr Reid,and trust her with my life completely.

May 16th, 2012

Dr. Reid gives incredible time and attention to her patients. She provides thorough information and explanations to patients in a way that respects their thoughts and opinions about their condition as well. Wish I could see Dr. Reid for all my healthcare needs!

great doctor show details great doctor
May 9th, 2012

awsome doctor who saved my life.shes the best..

LOVE THIS DOCTOR!! show details LOVE THIS DOCTOR!!
Apr 17th, 2012

My mother had a thyroidectomy with Dr Lisa Reid and we have nothing but praise for Dr Reid! She was so nice and attentive before, during, and after the surgery... Could not have asked for anyone better... The Cooper Health System is a GODSEND... Thank you everyone at Cooper!!

Dec 14th, 2010

She is the best. Made me and my wife feel at ease.