A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Remaley-Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Remaley-Walters, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Remaley-Walters graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Remaley-Walters has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Erie Vamc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Remaley-Walters MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Remaley-Walters practice?
- Dr. Lisa Remaley-Walters has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Remaley-Walters practices Internal Medicine near Erie, PA.
See Erie Internists.