Dr. Lisa Renee Rendon MD is female, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgery - Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Rendon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rendon graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rendon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rendon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Rendon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Rendon practice?
Dr. Lisa Rendon practices Surgery, Surgery - Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Eagle, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID.
See Eagle Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Rendon, Dr. Bess Rendon, Dr. Bessie Rendon, Dr. Beth Rendon, Dr. Betsy Rendon, Dr. Bette Rendon, Dr. Bettie Rendon, Dr. Bettina Rendon