A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Rendon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Rendon, Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rendon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rendon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Rendon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Rendon graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Rendon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa R Rendon MD is a female Hand Surgeion, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Rendon practice?
- Dr. Lisa Rendon has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Rendon practices Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Eagle, ID.
See Eagle Surgeons.