A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Rendon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Rendon, Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rendon
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Rendon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Rendon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Rendon graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Rendon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa R Rendon MD is a female Hand Surgeion, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Rendon practice?
- Dr. Lisa Rendon has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Rendon practices Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Eagle, ID.
See Eagle Surgeons.