Overall Review

3.2

July 13th, 2015
Dr is exceptional, billing staff different story. Because my full balance due was not paid in 3 months, I had been making payments, I was sent to collection. $97.15 on $369.38 balance. Dr Renfo's office would not waive the fee stating it was up to the collection agency to wave the fee. I called them, R.A. Rogers, Inc and they said it was up to Dr Renfro's office e to waive the fee. I could understand if I had not been making payments. At the beginning of the year when everyone is trying to meet their deductibles, it's hard to pay off medical bills in 3 months.

April 3rd, 2015
Annapolis Dermatology Associates was a pleasant experience. Nichole was very caring.

October 29th, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr. Renfro for over 12 years. During that time I have had numerous procedures done by her, including a couple that were far from routine. I have always found Dr. Renfro and her staff to be pleasant and encouraging. She treats you as she would like to be treated herself. I have would recommend her to anyone.

November 27th, 2012
wait time excessive/Dr. Renfro arrogant/dismissive
waited over 2 hours todaylast app't waited over an hourNo apologies from Dr. RenfroGave me 2 minutes of her time because she had a meeting.Many other and better options in the Annapolis area

June 26th, 2012
I'll never go back
Dr.Renfro performed Mohs surgery on my forehead to remove squamos cell cancer. I was told with this type surgery, the physician gradually removes tissue so that the least amount is removed. The idea is to remove the cancerous tissue then biopsy it to be sure they removed all cancer cells. They would keep doing this until all bad tissue is removed. When the 1st procedure was done I was ushered into a waiting room full of people holding bandages to their respected incisions. I felt like we were a herd of cattle. I waited there for the results of the biopsy. I didn't need a 2nd procedure because she dug so deep the 1st time. I was told I wouldn't have a scar. I have a 3"scar across my forehead even after doing everything they told me to do.I would never go back to her nor would I ever recommend a family member or a friend.It seemed the office was more interested in getting every patient in and out as quickly as possible.She never took her time with me.

October 17th, 2011
I feel I have received the best care by Dr. Renfro and her PAs. I have never been to a more beautiful office nor have I been treated more like an friend than a number. I highly recommend this practice to anyone.

June 20th, 2011
Dr. Renfro has an excellent bedside manner and is professional and accurate in her diagnosis.Her staff is equally qualified.

February 28th, 2011
This is the DR you want to see. Outstanding is not a high enough rating. She is the best of the best...

December 21st, 2010
Dr. Renfro's practice, I feel, is exceptional though there are limitations for taking on new patients in which case one should request them to refer you. While under their care, my wife and I have both had dangerous forms of skin cancer requiring surgery therefore we are patients who require monitoring every 6mos.. I've been a patient for 12+ years.. my wife came to this practice 6 or so years ago after having a very bad experience from another surgeon. I highly recommend Dr. Renfro's practice.

September 20th, 2010
Excellent Dr and staff
I have seen Dr Renfro as well as both of her P.A.'s. They all have been professional and caring, and explained everything to me so that I understood it. They always follow up to make sure all is ok. Their staff is efficient and friendly. I would recommend them to everyone...and I do!

January 26th, 2010
Terrible experience!I went in to see a doctor and I had to see a PA because Dr. Renfro won't see you unless you have a skin cancer to be removed surgically. The PA had no idea what my condition was. He said it was a "rash" and prescribed a cream. 2 weeks later I went to another dermatologist, because the rash would not go away and he told me it was a drug rash. I stopped the medication that I was taking and it went away in 3 days. All the PA's want to do is to take skin biopsy to keep Dr. Renfro busy whit her surgeries. I talked with few friends and all had the same impression.