Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Reno
Dr. Lisa Reno, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburg, KS, with another office in Monett, MO. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Adult Care. Dr. Reno is affiliated with Cox Monett Hospital, Via Christi Hospital and Cox North Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Reno has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Adult Care
Dr. Lisa Reno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburg, KS.
Dr. Trent Taylor
Pittsburg, KS 0.01 mi21
Dr. Jay Pemberton
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice
Pittsburg, KS 0.01 mi32
Dr. Joseph Mcdonnell
Pittsburg, KS 0.01 mi14