A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Reynolds is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Reynolds, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Reynolds has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa A Reynolds MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. Lisa Reynolds has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Reynolds practices Pediatrics near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Tualatin Pediatricians.