Learn more about Dr. Lisa Reznick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Reznick, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Reznick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reznick graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Reznick has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Renee Reznick MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Reznick practice?
- Dr. Lisa Reznick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Reznick practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Carrollton Orthopedic Surgeons and Carrollton Surgeons.