Learn more about Dr. Lisa Reznick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Reznick, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reznick
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reznick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Reznick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reznick graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Reznick has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Renee Reznick MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Reznick practice?
- Dr. Lisa Reznick has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Reznick practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Orthopedic Surgeons and Carrollton Surgeons.