Dr. Lisa Reznick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Reznick?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 26th, 2017

Tremendous Doctor

Dr. Reznick is one of the best Doctors I have been too ever. She was very caring and always listened too my concerns and cared about the results. We would highly recommend her. Her office staff Ms. Ashley was also extremely helpful and was there to assist.

March 15th, 2016

Have had one appointment with Dr. Reznick but am going bato anyone tomorrow. A very nice person and very professional doctor. I would recommend her tp any one.

June 1st, 2015

Dr. Reznick was very attentive after my surgery and the office made frequent calls to ensure that I was progressing well. I even got in contact with her over the weekend and she took time to explain in great detail how to do some in house pain management. Dr. Reznick and her assistant Chris have been nothing but exceptional during my interaction with them. Excellent Medical practice in my opinion.

December 15th, 2014

Great doctor - Fast, courteous, good bedside manner, thorough

February 22nd, 2014

Free of pain

Dr. Reznick is a very good Doctor, Cares for her patients Anyone needing hand surgery can be assured of the best care they can hope for.

January 24th, 2014

I would most definitely recommend Dr. Reznick to friends and family and I have! I had hand surgery on my left hand several years ago, and when my other hand started giving me the same problems as the left hand, I got online and searched for Dr. Reznick as that surgery went so well that I only wanted her again. Fortunately for me, she was still in practice. She is extremely knowledgeable, logical, and is very caring. And a great sense of humor! Could not find a better surgeon anywhere!

October 15th, 2013

Nasty attitude= bad care

I am a nurse and was appalled by her bedside manner in recovery. I was in pain and I was told by Dr. Reznick that I was over reacting. I was also told at my follow up visit that I must not be doing what she asked otherwise my hand would not still be swollen. I am a nurse and I am shocked and dismayed by her so called care and little of any bedside manner. Interesting how all of the positive reviews popped up, makes me think they are fake. Again, Dr. Reznick could better serve herself by taking a course in compassion and less time writing fake reviews of her care online.

October 7th, 2013

Great Doctor

I have been seeing Dr Reznick for all of my hand needs. She is a super doctor and started seeing her starting in 2002. I have had so much success and what Dr Reznick has done on my Little Finger, Carpal on both hands, & Cupidal on both arms as well. I have no complications from the surgeries and would reccommend Dr Reznick to anyone needing hand treatment.

August 2nd, 2013

Very good, top shelf.

Wow, ok I guess I should speak up since I have some experience here. Dr Reznick has done 13 or 14 surgeries on me over the past 5 years or so. I’ve had A1 trigger release done 8 times (8 different fingers) carpal tunnel on both wrists and cubital tunnel on both elbows. I’m an insulin dependent diabetic and have had lots of complications. She does good work. The therapy is critical, left elbow I went religiously right elbow not so much and there is some scarring on the right. I’m also a musician and play guitar, I take my fingers very seriously and only trust them to Dr Reznick.

May 21st, 2013

Have recommended to many associates and friends

Dr. Reznick is very to the point and no nonsense. Not taking away anything from her compassion or professionalism. She tells you what options there are in your treatment, and advises you accordingly. I had hand surgery 4 years ago and was a complete success, actually going back one week early to work. I have recommended her to many friends and associates. I have gone to her for a stress fracture in my foot. Frankly,I won't go to anyone else when it comes to muscles or bones. I have COMPLETE faith in her.

April 9th, 2013

Dr Reznick is GREAT! She spent a lot of time with me and explained everything thoroughly. She came highly recommended to me and I would also recommend her to my friends & family. She was very knowledgeable & provided me with informational pamphlets to understand my diagnosis.

April 9th, 2013

I do not agree with the other reviews at all. Dr. Reznick was extremely thorough, very knowledgeable and had a great bedside manner. My surgery went beautifully and I had a great result