Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Jun 11th, 2015

With my family full of medically trained people, I didn't want a doctor to hold my hand. Dr. Rice is perfect for me. She does what needs to be done and is friendly while doing so. She makes sure all of my questions are answered and listens to me.

by Dianna Anderson on Feb 19th, 2015

I really like Dr Rice and I have full confidence in her and her abilities. She puts me at ease while keeping me on track which is what I need. She answers all my questions very well including ones I never thought to ask. Very good OB. I recommend her.

Dec 19th, 2014

Dr Rice seemed to have already made up her mind about my concerns before I even shared them with her. I did not feel like she listened to me or cared about what was important to me. She was distant and cold. I left my appt. very disappointed. When I later asked the staff (who are very good!) if I could change Drs within the clinic I was told no. It was a very discouraging experience.

misleading show details misleading
by pretty sharp on Apr 11th, 2014

When I first met her she seemed friendly, but as time went on she grew more cold and aggressive. I had to under go two major surgery's from her. There have been extensive complications. The complications are not because of her but how she has handled them leaves a lot to be desired. She also has been extreamly rude to her staff in front of me, which was very inappropriate. She also acts like I'm a drug addict and would only give me pain meds for four days after open abdominal surgery, had to go to e.r. twice, within two weeks of my surgery to get things treated that she should have done as a result of the surgery. When I told her I was having calf pain which can be a clot from surgery she told me to "take it up with my primary doctor, its not her problem".

Aug 6th, 2013

I am really disappointed with Dr. Rice. She hasn't taken the time to truly get to know me and does not interact with me or help me to solve issues and concerns that I have with my pregnancy. She is alof and does not listen. She treats me as if I don't know anything especially about my pregnancy( this is my third pregnancy) and she does not take proper care or do the proper exams nessasary to ensure a healthy baby. I would not recommend her for any reason.

Love her show details Love her
Aug 2nd, 2010

I love Dr. Rice, she was my OB with my first child and I just loved going in for my appointments. Her office staff and nurses are fantastic, really felt like family to me. I ended up with a breech C-Section delivery and she was very supportive and friendly. I only left her because I moved out of state. Highly recommended!

Nurse show details Nurse
Jan 9th, 2009

I've been seen by Dr. Rice for a year now. She has wonderful bedside manner, and really took the time to discuss concerns. I have recommended her to friends and family.