A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Rich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Rich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Rich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rich graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Rich has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Matuszewski Rich MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Rich practice?
- Dr. Lisa Rich has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Rich practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Menomonee Falls, WI and Waukesha, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Nephrologists.