A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Richmond, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Richmond graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Richmond has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Henry County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richmond accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Richmond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Richmond practice?
Dr. Lisa Richmond practices Pediatrics near New Castle, IN.
See New Castle Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Richmond, Dr. Bess Richmond, Dr. Bessie Richmond, Dr. Beth Richmond, Dr. Betsy Richmond, Dr. Bette Richmond, Dr. Bettie Richmond, Dr. Bettina Richmond