A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Rimpel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Rimpel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Rimpel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prenatal Care
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Rimpel graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Rimpel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Peter`s Medical Center
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Minerva Rimpel MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Rimpel practice?
- Dr. Lisa Rimpel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Rimpel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bohemia, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and Hampton Bays, NY.
See Bohemia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.