Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Rink
Dr. Lisa Rink, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Haddon Heights, NJ, with another office in Mount Laurel, NJ. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rink is affiliated with Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center, John F Kennedy Medical Center and Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees. Dr. Rink has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Rink has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lisa Rink is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Haddon Heights, NJ.
Dr. Jennifer Procopio
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Haddon Heights, NJ 0 mi10
Dr. Cheryl Hilton
Haddon Heights, NJ 0 mi16
Dr. Howard Siegel
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Haddon Heights, NJ 0 mi32