A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Rink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Rink is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Rink, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rink graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rink has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa A Rink DO and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Rink practice?
- Dr. Lisa Rink has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Rink practices Internal Medicine near Haddon Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Haddon Heights Internists.