Dr. Lisa Rink DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 25th, 2016
A+
Dr Rink is EXCELLENT She is beyond great she's superb!! She saved our lives we were both misdiagnosed by a Dermatologist and another internist but dr Rink nailed it and know we have energy again and ALIVE! ha Her staff is so warm and kind and will also help you the best they can with anything possible! It's a Beautiful Huge House looking office with an elevator directly to her or stairs (elevator;)They also have an aitomatic answering service when they close and they will page her for emergency! she has been our FAMILY PHYSICIAN for 2 years now and I will be with her for life! THANK GOD for her!

March 27th, 2016
Dr Lisa Rink
Many years ago Dr Rink help me get into a Detox program that save my life. I been going to her for many years

February 12th, 2015
Dr. Rink is very good with diagnosis and takes her time with each patient

September 11th, 2014
Saved my Life
This Doctor Saved my life and at 29 yrs old has diagnosed me with 2 rare autoimmune diseases that numerous other doctors over looked! She is very good at what she does and passionate about her patients! I owe my life to her! Thank you Dr Rink

June 3rd, 2014
Dr. Rink has been treating my in-laws for over 5 years. My father -in -law recently went to see her regarding knee and leg pain. Well lets just say she BLEW it big time. Instead of ordering tests, she gave him a shot for the pain. Well 4 days later he's in the hospital being treated for serious heart condtions. Maybe should spend more time examining her patients and less time talking about her divorce. A complete "hack" who very well may have cost my father-in-law years off his life.

February 16th, 2013
My Only primary doctor
I have been with Dr. Rink for quite some tome and as a primary doctor would be lost without her as she cares not only for my physical well being , but also my emotional well - being. In a day when you wait forever to see a doctor for a 5 minute visit , she takes her time with her patients and listens to what is going on with them. The office staff are caring as well.