A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Riojas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Riojas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Riojas graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Riojas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
- North Kansas City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riojas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Riojas practice?
Dr. Lisa Riojas practices Pediatrics near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Pediatricians.