A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Robbins, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Robbins, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ilene Robbins MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lisa I. Robbins practice?
- Dr. Lisa Robbins has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Robbins practices Psychiatry near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Psychiatrists.