Dr. Lisa Roberts MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 17th, 2016
Dr Lisa Roberts is an excellent doctor with a good bedside manner. Front office staff were overworked and the wait was long. It is hard to get an appointment but once in, the nurses and dr are great.

September 19th, 2015
Dr. Roberts saved my life and is the reason I have 4 beautiful children. I am deeply indebted to her!

April 22nd, 2015
poor service
My worst experience at a Doctors office, my appointments would last over two hours, I kept getting rescheduled, om my last visit I was called on my cell phone while trying to check in to see her, the phone call was to inform me I had to once again be rescheduled. when I requested to have the Doctor call me I was told that was not an option, when I requested to speak with the office Manager I was told she is not available to speak with with me, it was only until I broke down from feeling to frustrated that the Manager came out to speak with me and tell me this is what happens when you come to an OBGYN office we cant control when Babies come,when I asked if I can see who ever is covering for her , I was told by the Manager Connie Dr Roberts did not have any one covering her. I was also told I could not have a business email for the Doctor beacuse that was not an option.

February 23rd, 2015
Dr. Roberts is a wonderful compassionate woman. She cares about her patients and goes to bat for them. She has been my doc for over 10 years and I would not change docs for anything. She works hard to make sure I am well taken care of in her office and with other specialists. She is worth waiting for. :)

July 3rd, 2012
Dr. Roberts is worth the wait!
I have seen Dr. Lisa Roberts for a few years now, and she has been the most wonderful doctor I have ever been to. She helped me during my battle with the infertility roller coaster. She was always positive and compassionate. When I finally did get pregnant, she (and her husband Dr. Don Roberts @ Desert Perinatal) took wonderful care of me. She was in constant contact with me - I was high risk and had a few complications - and she was there every step of the way. When I was admitted to the hospital early, she called me to make sure I was okay - how many busy doctors do that?!?! Her and her husband were both there to deliver my baby via emergency c-section, and they both visited me in the hospital each day - even on Thanksgiving! Dr. Roberts even helped me with my postpartum care. I can't say enough good things about her.

October 14th, 2011
Great doctor! I've been goint to Dr. Roberts for 9 years. She really is a wonderful doctor. She's the one I refer my friends to.

September 27th, 2009
Billing
I have been seeing Dr. Roberts for about 3 years now and absolutely love her. My last visit was with the nurse practioner, which was also good. She recommended I get a pelvic ultrasound. I scheduled my appt and was advised that the ultrasound had been approved by the insurance company. After my visit and upon check out I was advised that there had been no pre-authorization and that they did not accept my insurance. Therefore, I would have to pay full price, which was over $600 for the procedure. When I commented on the fact that someone from their office supposedly got approval for this, she told me she was sorry, but this is not the first time that has hapened. She told me that they would do a courtesy billing to my primary insurance and also a billing to my secondary insurance, which they accept. I was also advised that whatever was covered by my secondary insurnace would be refunded to me by the doctor's office. I still have not received any refund nor have I been sent any info as to whether or not this info was sent to my insurance company and it has been about 8 weeks. I was contacted by the doctor's office for a follow-up ultrasound, but told them I would not be doing the ultrasound due to the previous experience. Dr. Roberts is awesome, but the billing staff needs some remedial training as to the responsibility of their position.

July 2nd, 2008
a dr. worth waiting for!
while i had to have my first appt rescheduled due to a delivery it was well worth waiting another 24 hours to see dr. roberts. i also had to wait in the exam room but a staff member came in to check on me to make sure all was well. she asked if she could do anything for me and explained that another patient had taken longer then expected. thought this was a positive example of how they treat their patients. dr. roberts came in and was wonderful from start to finish. i have seen 2 other gyn's in vegas, neither gave me the kind of annual exam dr. roberts did. she was through, gave an excellent exam and gave me as much time as i needed to ask question and to answer any of my concerns. i wish it didn't take this long to find such a caring dr.