A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Rodriguez is Excellent. Dr. Rodriguez has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Tampa General Healthplan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodriguez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Rodriguez practice?
Dr. Lisa Rodriguez practices Pediatrics near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Rodriguez, Dr. Bess Rodriguez, Dr. Bessie Rodriguez, Dr. Beth Rodriguez, Dr. Betsy Rodriguez, Dr. Bette Rodriguez, Dr. Bettie Rodriguez, Dr. Bettina Rodriguez