Overall Review

May 6th, 2014
Dr Rood has been our pedi doctor for 4 years now. My daughter has some health issues that are not easy to define. She has always fit us in. No matter how busy her office was . Last minute anytime because she knew the seriousness of my daughters illness. She is kind, caring, passionate about finding out what is ailing your child. My child and myself have not been easy patients she has taught me to be my child's voice and has worked hard with me a long the way. Her staff cares as much as she does and the communication between them is Wonderful. You will not regret taking your children to her practice.

March 26th, 2014
Awesome Dr
Dr rood is absoliuty one of the best Dr in northern Ca, my daughter suddenly become very ill later to be diagnosed with a disease call HLH and to follow with a life saving bone marrow transplant. At the one of the dr rood coworker told us my daughter had the swine flu...Dr rood was out on vacation but when she was made aware of our sitution she immiedtly contacted me and had us come back to the office to reexam my daughter. She then like myself had a gut feeling this would no longer be a typical fever virus.and referred us out to a coworker of hers at John Muir walnut creek. Had it not been for Dr Rood paying attention and listening to me and not forming a judgment on me because of my own motherly. Gut instinct things may have turned out very differently. Our family greatly appreciates Dr Rood for her expertise, and believe her to be driven, passionate, caring, and highly recommended!

September 1st, 2011
This Doctor's name is fitting
I would not recommend this pediatrician, because she is completely unable to orchestrate your child's care, when any issue other than a flu, cold or annual check up is needed! If your child has any health issues going on that she doesn't understand, instead of taking over the reigns, making the referrals that are needed and doing her job, she is curt, accusatory and rude in nature toward the parents of her patients! I regret not leaving this practice long ago, when she rudely took the side of her very friendly, but overworked staff, who had made a mistake as any overworked team would occassionally, with not refilling a prescription of anti-biotics that I needed for my daughter, while on vacation. That issue was resolved, but only by my backing down, when she bit my head off telling me that no one is allowed to tell her staff that they are wrong and have made a mistake, as I was quite upset that my daughter's infection was without anti-biotics for nearly 24 hrs., due to their mistake!!! She should have either apologized or had the person that made the mistake call me and work it out, but a bad attitude was all that i received. I have personally heard her demeaning her medical assistants when they haven't done something that she considered correct, so apparently she wants to be the only one to do that, but it's the way she goes about it, that's completely unacceptable. She is soooo unprofessional!