Dr. Lisa Rosa-Re MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5
  • 16 reviews

November 6th, 2015
Can you largest medical bill we have ever received?
My son went for a routine new patient visit to refill asthma meds. What he got was every lab test in the world. Every test was medically unnecessary and as a young 22 year-old, he was fully taken advantage of. In 1 single hour, they charged for over $4500.00 in lab fees! We will never set foot in this office again! This is everything that is wrong with medicine today! it's honestly unbelievable! A night in Intensive Care would have been less expensive than this well visit!

October 1st, 2015
Awful Nursing Students in this Office
Waited an hour to be seen. Never have I been to see a doctor and been treated so horribly as I have at this office, I'd explained what was wrong to the nursing students and they walked away laughing and talking about it. I'd say they might need to find a different line of work, people can HEAR you. Shameful. I will add that my condition has worsened since, there is no way I'd go back for more humiliation.

April 1st, 2015
You can't beat the knowledge, care and professionalism of Dr. Rosa-Re and her staff
I'm a new patient and I can't say enough about this doctor, her staff and the practice. I have been well taken care of and have had a seamless transition to this practice. She is a great personable doctor.

February 18th, 2015
Money hungry
The worse doctor I have ever met! Money hungry, unethical & wrong diagnosis

June 19th, 2014
worst Dr EVER!
Horrible bedside manner, refuses to consider medication - instead pushes her own essential oil products. Was rude and jumped from random topic to random topic! Seemed more concerned with my ethnicity and whether or not i got child support than my medical issues! It was so ridiculously bad I half expected a camera crew to jump out and tell me i was being punked!

April 4th, 2012
Very professional staff, very warm and friendly, and competent Physician.Overall, very positve experience.

November 5th, 2011
SB
She does not return calls, does not make appointments for people who are really sick. She has medical students do most of her work, and basically jus ...

October 24th, 2011
inconsistent
First appointment was positive - appointments that followed not so much. Rushed, blunt, not a good listener. Doctor was seen mostly for pre-surgery testing and post surgery follow ups for surgeon.

October 23rd, 2011
Very pleasant visit

July 20th, 2011
Not understanding why she has so many complaints on this website. Dr. Rosa-Re DOES care about her patients. She is by far the best physican I have ever encountered. Yes she does go into her rants about Medicare but she is an outspoken woman. Dr. Rosa-Re goes above and beyond to make sure my needs are met and has helped me stopped smoking. I have completely changed my lifestyle by taking her advice. She doesn't shove medications down your throat but encourages a more natural alternative to get you keep you healthy. I give her a ten on a 1-10 scale.

July 12th, 2011
Rosa-Re is a medicare billing machine.
Probably the worst experience I have personally ever had or have heard of anyone having has been with Rosa-Re. I think she cares very little for the health or well being of her patients, but very much for billing medicare. I would rate her a -1 out of 10.

April 5th, 2011
Too busy to talk to patients!
There may be no patients waiting in the waiting room, but be prepared to wait anyway. You may see a completely different staff every time you go in, and be prepared to be seen by a med student who may or may not know anything about the reason for your visit. Nurses are sketchy, at best. They draw blood and may or may not wear gloves! One time the nurse dropped the gloves on the floor, then put them on anyway. Cross contamination is not a concern here!!!! Bruising for days may be the result of a blood test in this office, b/c the staff is so poorly trained and/or unprofessional. This practice is a disaster waiting to happen!