A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Rosenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Laser Surgery
- Ocular Hypertension
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Rosenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa F Rosenberg MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa F. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Lisa Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Rosenberg practices Ophthalmology near Northbrook, IL.
See Northbrook Ophthalmologists.