A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Rosenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Laser Surgery
- Ocular Hypertension
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa F Rosenberg MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa F. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Lisa Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Rosenberg practices Ophthalmology near Northbrook, IL.
See Northbrook Ophthalmologists.