Dr. Lisa Rosenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Rosenberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 2nd, 2016

Very knowledgable, thorough and polite. Can't make a mistake with her!

January 4th, 2015

Dr. Rosenberg is thorough, patient and caring. She also has a wonderful support staff.

June 16th, 2014

Retired couple

Knows her stuff. Very people friendly. Due to her detailed examinations we can see very well. Also appreciate the extra efforts

February 18th, 2013

I have glaucoma and Dr. Rosenberg was recommended to me to treat my eyes. She took the time to explain my condition and my treatment. She even discovered I was allergic to one of the medicines I was using. Even though her office is very busy, she did not seem very rushed and she took the time to answer my questions. I've had several appointments and now my eye pressure is under control. I recommend her highly.

February 24th, 2012

Would highly recommend

Have not seen an opthalmologist in a few years. Dr. Rosenberg was recommended to me by my internist as a physician he trusted. After my visit I understand why. My experience with her and her staff was excellent. I was expecting the usual, but her exam was so thorough and she answered all questions and concerns. What really impressed me was that I did not have to asked much because in her final analysis she addressed all my questions before I got a chance to ask. Her staff was professional and very courteous. Recommended her to a co-worker.

October 7th, 2011

The Greatest

It's been 12 years or so since my cataract surgery. It was painless,almost perfect. I can play a round of golf without glasses if I want to. I've worn glasses since I was 9 years old, I'm now 72. The prescription that was given to me following the operations is still valid today. Dr. Rosenberg is an Angel.

April 5th, 2010

I trust her. I believe in her skill.

She is tough and careful in her work. She doesn't have much patience with customers who want to make small talk or have petty complaints. She is definitely not rude, just intent on her job. Her high quality doctoring make her just the one for me.

December 26th, 2009

Hardly spends time with you. Relies heavily on her residents. I would have liked her to spend more time with me and explain things more in depth. Seemed like she was in a marathon and needed to get to the next patient. She seems knowledgeable but hardly does any exam herself.

October 3rd, 2008

The worst doctor I have ever seen.

I had to wait over an hour to see Dr. Rosenberg. Then, I found her to be one of the two worst physicians I have ever had the displeasure of seeing. She has zero bedside manner. She walked into the room where I sat and did not say "hello" or introduce herself. She instead sat down (with her back to me) to review my chart for 2-3 minutes before even acknowledging my existence. Far worse, she barely examined my eyes. I truly believe that she was basing her entire diagnosis and recommendations on the exam that her medical student had done previously--unethical! She offered almost no information on what I should do to care for my eyes and then rushed through her answers to my questions, literally edging out of the office while I was still speaking. And all of this was in five minutes time, it's not like I was droning on or being unreasonable in my expectations of my time with her. This is unacceptable practice, bordering on malpractice. I will never return and others should not see her.

October 25th, 2016