A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Rosenberg, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Rosenberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa DR Rosenberg MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa D. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Lisa Rosenberg has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Rosenberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fresh Meadows, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY and Pomona, NY.
See Fresh Meadows Obstetricians & Gynecologists.