A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Roshetsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Roshetsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Roshetsky graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Roshetsky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Marie Roshetsky MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Roshetsky practice?
- Dr. Lisa Roshetsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Roshetsky practices Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Washington Internists.