2.5

Aug 4th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Rosof for two years now. She does come across a little stern and she asks questions, why do you think that? why did you do that? But in my opinion, she isn't probing, she is merely gauging the situation, your feelings, your being. Her inquiry has helped me. I trust her and I feel stable and comfortable with her. I have had really bad experiences with other doctors that just write out scripts but not her. She will sit and talk with you the entire hour. I trust her. I have never waited for an appointment and she is prompt in following up. I would recommend her.

I will not see her again show details I will not see her again
Jul 9th, 2012

To me she was inappropriate. I have a hard time with therapists/ psychiatrists, and after a few good experiences and relocating I saw Dr. Rosof. Now I don't want to see anyone. I was there because of side effects, and she questioned me as to why I stayed on the medication (because my previous doctor told me to, DUH) and overall she was judgemental and overbearing in my opinion. She has definitely made me close up again about my problems. Thanks Dr. Rosof -_____-