A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Roten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Roten is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Roten, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Roten graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Roten has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Plaza Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roten accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Roten practice?
Dr. Lisa Roten practices Pediatric Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Abilene, TX and Denton, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.