A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Rouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Rouse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Rouse, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouse graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rouse has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital
- TX Health Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Rouse MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Rouse practice?
- Dr. Lisa Rouse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Rouse practices Family Medicine near Kerrville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fredericksburg, TX.
See Kerrville Family Physicians.