Learn more about Dr. Lisa Rouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Rouse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rouse
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rouse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Rouse, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouse graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rouse has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital
- TX Health Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Rouse MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Rouse practice?
- Dr. Lisa Rouse has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Rouse practices Family Medicine near Kerrville, TX.
See Kerrville Family Physicians.