A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Routh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Routh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Routh
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Routh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Routh, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Routh graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Routh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Intracare Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Carole Routh MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lisa C. Routh practice?
- Dr. Lisa Routh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Routh practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Friendswood, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.