inactive

Lisa C Routh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

July 30th, 2013
There's a great therapist there
I have severe anxiety. I have been tried everything you can think of. Every medicine ever made. Things also recommended that are "natural" I went here. I expected a new medicines. But instead the doctor said maybe the therapist can help best. I feel after a few meetings that I can breathe again. I was definitely scared at first but drugs didn't work for me anyway.

July 29th, 2013
Excellent care and service
No complaints at all. Great location. Easy to park. Excellent from front door to whole time.

July 19th, 2013
Love my dr!
I love the whole office. Peaceful and relaxing. I was able to relax with the music and amazing aquarium. I have spent a lot of time waiting in dr offices and how comfortable a waiting area is a big deal. My son has ADD and noise makes him kick in to high gear. The staff is all professional but very friendly and good with kids.

July 11th, 2013
Great staff
Great staff! When I have any problem I can talk right to a nurse or a manager. Like no matter what. If they can't take care of me well they tell me when the doctor will call. I have been to a lot of places. You machines or they say they will call and it never happens.

July 10th, 2013
YAY
I would tell every one this is the dr you should go to. Especially if your really sick with something bad. The dr is amazing. There staff will talk to you any time you call. It's not like calling and getting some recorder.

June 9th, 2013
Best in the Southwest
Dr Routh was voted Houston Top Doc but that is not why we went. We went because someone who is a patient loved the doctor and the office. The whole experience was excellent. From sitting in the peaceful waiting area to all the services. But what I was looking for was a doctor that knows what they are doing. FOUND IT!!!

April 9th, 2013
Awesome
I looked looked looked for a doctor who was not a pill pusher for my son. And for one who spent more than 5 minutes with him. And for one that actually made some eye contact with my SON. My son came out of a hospital in Houston and taking like 6 medicines and he 5 years old. The malpractice doctors just added more and more and never said nothing about why. This doctor finally talked to my son and he is fine on one medicine.

November 12th, 2012
Staff really can answer questions. The doctor actually sees you! If you are sick and tired of 5 or 10 minutes with a doctor then go here.

June 21st, 2012
Best Care Ever
I have struggled for way too long to find something, anything, other than a "10 minute med check" doctor and finally found one here! Wonderful staff. Real people answer phones. The doctor is awesome and really makes eye contact with me.

January 13th, 2012
I wish I could find her!!
We love Dr. Routh!! She expertly and immediately diagnosed our little boys, adopted from CPS. Her care and attention and professionalism were a God-send! Then, she went to help in Haiti after the earthquake there, and she never came home. We miss her!!!

March 11th, 2011
Finally, a team that works together
Our entire experience was excellent. Our son suffers from very complex brain disorders. He had brain injury at birth. we have been to numerous doctors but care is fragmented. the neurologist cannot diagnoses and treat psych problem and vice versa. My son was a an experiement until drRouth who put together a real and workable plan. then staff is outstanding.

May 24th, 2010
Weird
Once, when I went for an appointment, a Constable was there hauling off literally ALL of Dr. Routh's stuff. The receptionist and the nurse gave two different stories as to why it was happening. Aside from that, Dr. Routh talks constantly - almost 90% of the appointment is her talking, rather than listening to the patient. She cusses and is also condescending. I just thought it was strange that she talked on and on, rather than asking me questions or letting me explain areas where I needed help.