Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Rucker
Dr. Lisa Rucker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rucker is affiliated with Jacobi Medical Center and North Central Bronx Hospital. Dr. Rucker has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Rucker has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lisa Rucker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Juliet Widoff
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi10
Dr. Loneien Ong
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi36