A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Judge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Judge, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Judge graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Judge has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Suzanne Judge MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa S. Judge practice?
- Dr. Lisa Judge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Judge practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Livonia Pediatricians.