Dr. Lisa Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Miller?

February 2nd, 2015

She was super sweet and caring. Had to have a cast changed because it wasn't put on correctly the first time by another doctor. Hope I never have to break or fracture another bone again but if I do I'll be going with Dr. Miller

December 6th, 2014

Very Satisfied

Dr. Miller spent a good amount of time examining, asking questions and explaining my sons problem. We have been doing as she says and he seems to be getting better. We liked her very much. We would definitely recommend her.

March 3rd, 2014

Punctual, resourceful, intelligent, and compassionate

Dr. Miller saw my son for a leg fracture. She was kind, listened, and responded to his needs immediately.. You can tell that she is a well-experienced physician and especially in her specialty of pediatric orthopedics.

August 10th, 2013

Dr Miller is exellent doctor. Has been my children's doctor for 21 years. loves her job and very caring .

January 31st, 2013

So disappointed!!! Not a good experience. Awful job on our daughters spica cast. Need a 2nd surgery changing doctors. Would not recommend. Not very good with children at all.

August 9th, 2012

This MD performed no special tests and came up with a dx. that did not fit the problem. I will be consulting another ortho.I would absolutely NOT recommend her to friends and family.

October 18th, 2011

Terrible bedside manner with children. Did not put our daughter, nor us, at ease when she came into the room. Completely about getting down to business and intimidating to a child. Put our daughter through range of motion exercises without acknowledging her pain, then asked her abruptly why she was crying but not at all in a caring manner. Some doctors have the knack of talking with child patients and some don't. Dr. Miller definitely does NOT have that quality. She might have a good medical background, but I would never take one of my daughters back to her and would never recommend her to others. She might have made the right diagnosis (only time will tell), but my wife and I were angry beyond belief with how our daughter was treated.

February 8th, 2011

Dr. Miller puts an incredible amount of time into each case. My daughter has been seeing her for 10+ years, having had 5 surgeries. We once spent an hour with Dr. Miller in her office, going over possible options. We left, and Dr. Miller called me later after having consulted with other doctors, and talked for another 1/2 hour or so. Even when my daughter was a preschooler, Dr. Miller included her in the decision-making. Her care and attention and willingness to look for alternatives are just amazing. You do have to wait to see her, because she spends so much time. But it's worth it--when you see her, you have her complete attention for as long as needed.

September 14th, 2010

brilliant orthopedic surgeon, attentive and caring

Dr. Miller is an outstanding surgeon. In addition to her extraordinary medical expertise, she is kind and supportive and she treats her patients with great compassion and attention. We are most grateful for everything she has done on behalf of our daughter while at Rady Hospital.

June 30th, 2017