A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Saab-Abazeed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saab-Abazeed graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Saab-Abazeed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Saab-Abazeed MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Saab-Abazeed practice?
- Dr. Lisa Saab-Abazeed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Saab-Abazeed practices Pediatrics near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Howell, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Brighton Pediatricians.