Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.5

|  Poor pain control  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

Poor pain control while I was in the hospital. Did not listen to me, did not examine me, did not seem to care. Visited for less than one minute. Discharged on less than the dose I was taking at home! I have even greater pain than when I went into the hospital. Beware to persons with pain.

|  show details
Mar 9th, 2012

Dr.Sager was not only my physician, but I also worked for as a Medical Assistant. I found her to be a competent, caring person. She often went over and above what I've seen many other doctors do, to take care of her patients. Most of her office & hospital patients adored her. I say most because everybody has their own perception of what they expect from their doctors, especially when they are feeling sick. As for me, I freely admit I make a terrible patient and Dr. Sager often gave me that extra "kick in the pants" that I needed to do the right thing for my health!

|  Time to Retire  |  show details
by A very concerned individual on Jul 31st, 2009

I am commenting on the experience of a relative of mine with you. I understand that you seemed unconcerned about the patient, seemed confused about the equipment you were using and were inept at doing a simple finger stick to obtain blood for a slide. Something is very wrong with your inability to practice the most basic aspects of examinations. You did not show any proficiency and were unconcerned abou the discomfort you caused the patient. TIME TO PACK IT IN DOC, ANS SPARE ANY MORE PATIENTS FROM YOUR INEPTNESS, AND YOURSELF FROM MALPRACTICE LITIGATION!!!