A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Salvador:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Salvador is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Salvador, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvador graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Salvador has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital District #1 Of Crawford Co
- Girard Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salvador accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Salvador practice?
Dr. Lisa Salvador practices Family Medicine near Girard, KS.
See Girard Family Physicians.