A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Samson-Fang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Samson-Fang is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Samson-Fang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Samson-Fang graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Samson-Fang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Jane Samson-Fang MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa J. Samson-Fang practice?
- Dr. Lisa Samson-Fang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Samson-Fang practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians.