A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Sanches:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Sanches is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Sanches, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanches graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sanches has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Palms West Hospital
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Sanches MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Sanches practice?
- Dr. Lisa Sanches has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Sanches practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wellington, FL.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL.
See Wellington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.