Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Sarber
Dr. Lisa Sarber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fredericksburg, VA, with another office in Fredericksburg, VA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sarber is affiliated with Mary Washington Hospital and Stafford Hospital Center. Dr. Sarber has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Sarber has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lisa Sarber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fredericksburg, VA.
Dr. Steven Mussey
Fredericksburg, VA 0 mi31
Dr. Thomas Fortune
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Fredericksburg, VA 0.49 mi37
Dr. Melvyn Lapes
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Fredericksburg, VA 0.68 mi48