Dr. Lisa Sardanopoli MD Patient Reviews

• Geriatric Medicine Wynnewood, PA

February 23rd, 2016
Great physician
Dr. Sardanapoli is a compassionate, perceptive, thorough passionate physician who clearly cares about her patients.

September 8th, 2015
Poor judgement
Doctor Sardanopoli miss diagnosed a third degree burn which resulted in infection and cellulitis. I had to be hospitalized and on IV antibiotics for four days. I called her answering service when I became ill and NEVER even got a call back!! Her neglect of not giving me an oral antibiotic at the time I saw her was the cause of the resulting illness. She was aware that I have a stainless steel heart valve and require antibiotics when an infection is in an early state to protect my heart. This was the second time she neglected to give me proper care.She diagnosed my bronchitis as viral which turned into a full blown infection two days later. Needless to say I will no longer be using her.

March 19th, 2015
Just met her for the first time. I thought she truly was interested and cared.

February 25th, 2015
The Best
Been seeing her for about 9 years. She is the best. Except when she tells me i need to lose a couple of pounds.

July 26th, 2013
compassionate
Dr. Sardanopoli is a wonderful dr. She always listens and is very caring if I have a problem she calls back that same day that you call. She really cares about you as her patient. I would recommend her highly. She is the best

October 9th, 2011
I have been going to Dr. Sardanopoli for a number of years. She is an AWESOME doctor and I am always confident under her care. She is not only the best doctor ever, she is a wonderful person. Whatever the problem,I never hesitate to call her. No issue is ever incidental to her. I absolutely love her!!!!

July 3rd, 2011
Wish I didn't have to wait so long.

April 6th, 2011
dr sardanpoli
she is a caring and excellent dr.i am very impressed by her. she listensto you

October 31st, 2010
The Magic Word: LISTEN
Dr. Sardanopoli has many fine qualities, not the least of which are her warm and caring personality. She diagnoses a problem well and the reason for that is that she LISTENS.I find her accessible and even in the rare case when I would call her office with a problem, she is the one to call me back rather than a member of her staff. That's important to me.This doctor is a winner!

August 31st, 2010
She's a Great Doctoer.
Drr Sardonopoli has been my Fr fopr about 10 years, She took over my care after my previos physician relocated out of state. I have always been impressed with the level of care and professionalism that she has demonstrated. Whether I am sick or just having a yearly exam, she provides comprehensive service . I would recommend her to anyone of my friends and familty. She is great at getting to the root of a problem and implementing the treatment to make me feel better.

August 4th, 2009
Dr. Sardonopoli has a direct, caring approach. She is honest, open, and attentive to the patient. She is an excellent listener and she does not hesitate to pursue any questions that arise. She has an informal yet sincere approach and she "reads" the needs and priorities of the patient well. I would recommend her without hesitation.