The Best show details The Best
by Bryan Shipenberg on Feb 25th, 2015

Been seeing her for about 9 years. She is the best. Except when she tells me i need to lose a couple of pounds.

compassionate show details compassionate
Jul 26th, 2013

Dr. Sardanopoli is a wonderful dr. She always listens and is very caring if I have a problem she calls back that same day that you call. She really cares about you as her patient. I would recommend her highly. She is the best

Oct 9th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Sardanopoli for a number of years. She is an AWESOME doctor and I am always confident under her care. She is not only the best doctor ever, she is a wonderful person. Whatever the problem,I never hesitate to call her. No issue is ever incidental to her. I absolutely love her!!!!

Jul 3rd, 2011

Wish I didn't have to wait so long.

,,Kather show details ,,Kather
Jun 11th, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Lisa for awhile now & I am always impressed with her professionalism. She truly is amazing. Quick, thorough & caring. I have never gone to a doctor that gets you in the same day you call. She's is what everyone should be lucky enough to have for their doctor. When I found her I found a gem.Oh, and she surrounds herself with the best staff ever. They're just wonderful too.So I just would like to thank Dr. Lisa & her staff for taking such good care of me & my family.I am forever grateful,Katherine DiGiovanni

Apr 10th, 2011

She is a nice person but seems to rush and doesn't seem to listen to heat I say. Once she makes an assumption she doesn't consider other options. I will be looking for another doctor.

dr sardanpoli show details dr sardanpoli
Apr 6th, 2011

she is a caring and excellent dr.i am very impressed by her. she listensto you

The Magic Word: LISTEN show details The Magic Word: LISTEN
Oct 31st, 2010

Dr. Sardanopoli has many fine qualities, not the least of which are her warm and caring personality. She diagnoses a problem well and the reason for that is that she LISTENS.I find her accessible and even in the rare case when I would call her office with a problem, she is the one to call me back rather than a member of her staff. That's important to me.This doctor is a winner!

She's a Great Doctoer. show details She's a Great Doctoer.
by Pat Shannon on Aug 31st, 2010

Drr Sardonopoli has been my Fr fopr about 10 years, She took over my care after my previos physician relocated out of state. I have always been impressed with the level of care and professionalism that she has demonstrated. Whether I am sick or just having a yearly exam, she provides comprehensive service . I would recommend her to anyone of my friends and familty. She is great at getting to the root of a problem and implementing the treatment to make me feel better.

by Dale on Aug 4th, 2009

Dr. Sardonopoli has a direct, caring approach. She is honest, open, and attentive to the patient. She is an excellent listener and she does not hesitate to pursue any questions that arise. She has an informal yet sincere approach and she "reads" the needs and priorities of the patient well. I would recommend her without hesitation.