A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Schaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schaffer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schaffer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa J. Schaffer practice?
Dr. Lisa Schaffer practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.