A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Schaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Schaffer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schaffer
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Schaffer Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schaffer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa J Schaffer DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa J. Schaffer practice?
- Dr. Lisa Schaffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Schaffer practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.