Learn more about Dr. Lisa Schaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Schaffer is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schaffer
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schaffer Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schaffer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa J Schaffer DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa J. Schaffer practice?
- Dr. Lisa Schaffer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Schaffer practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Sewell, NJ.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.