A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Schaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Schaffer is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schaffer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Joy Schaffer MD and DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa J. Schaffer practice?
- Dr. Lisa Schaffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Schaffer practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.