A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Schaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Schaffer is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schaffer
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schaffer Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schaffer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa J Schaffer DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa J. Schaffer practice?
- Dr. Lisa Schaffer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Schaffer practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Sewell, NJ.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.