A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Scheel is Excellent. Dr. Scheel has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheel graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.More Education & Awards
Dr. Scheel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scheel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Scheel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa B. Scheel practice?
Dr. Lisa Scheel practices Family Medicine near Fair Haven, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Flint, MI.
See Fair Haven Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Scheel, Dr. Isabelle Scheel, Dr. Bette Scheel, Dr. Babette Scheel, Dr. Marybeth Scheel, Dr. Buffy Scheel, Dr. Elsa Scheel, Dr. Liza Scheel