A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Scheel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Scheel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheel graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Scheel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Scheel DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Scheel practice?
- Dr. Lisa Scheel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Scheel practices Family Medicine near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ira, MI and Roseville, MI.
See Flint Family Physicians.