A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Scheib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Scheib is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Scheib, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheib graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Scheib has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Nh Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Marie Scheib MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Scheib practice?
- Dr. Lisa Scheib has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Scheib practices Internal Medicine near Nashua, NH.
See Nashua Internists.