A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Schmid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Schmid, Psychiatrist, Clinical Pharmacologist, Preventive Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Schmid, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Holistic Health
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmid graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Schmid has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Phillips Schmid MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lisa P. Schmid practice?
- Dr. Lisa Schmid has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Schmid practices Psychiatry near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Claremont, CA and Loma Linda, CA.
See Upland Psychiatrists.