A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Phillips Schmid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Phillips Schmid, Psychiatrist, Clinical Pharmacologist, Preventive Medicine is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Phillips Schmid, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips Schmid graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Phillips Schmid has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Phillips Schmid MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Phillips Schmid practice?
- Dr. Lisa Phillips Schmid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Phillips Schmid practices Psychiatry near Chino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Chino Psychiatrists.