A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Schmid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Schmid, Psychiatrist, Clinical Pharmacologist, Preventive Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmid
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmid Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Schmid, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Holistic Health
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmid graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Schmid has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Phillips Schmid MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lisa P. Schmid practice?
- Dr. Lisa Schmid has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Schmid practices Psychiatry near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Claremont, CA and Loma Linda, CA.
See Upland Psychiatrists.