A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Schomogyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Schomogyi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Schomogyi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schomogyi graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Schomogyi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Memorial Hospital Inc
- Dupont Hospital Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Marie Schomogyi MD is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Schomogyi practice?
- Dr. Lisa Schomogyi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Schomogyi practices Surgery near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Federal Way, WA.
See Fort Wayne Surgeons.