A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Schomogyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Schomogyi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schomogyi graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Schomogyi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Dekalb Memorial Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schomogyi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Schomogyi practice?
Dr. Lisa Schomogyi practices Surgery near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA.
See Fort Wayne Surgeons.