A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Scudder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Scudder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scudder
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Scudder Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Scudder graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Scudder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- UCH-Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Scudder DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Scudder practice?
- Dr. Lisa Scudder has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Scudder practices Family Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Family Physicians.